top of page
- Quinoa is thought to help prevent a number of diseases.
- It is relatively high in antioxidants, compared with other grains and cereals.
- It can be prepared in as a little as 15 minutes.
- Quinoa has a naturally bitter coating called saponin that acts as an insecticide.
White Quinoa Seeds
- Protein: 8 grams.
- Fiber: 5 grams.
- Manganese: 58% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA).
- Magnesium: 30% of the RDA.
- Phosphorus: 28% of the RDA.
- Folate: 19% of the RDA.
- Copper: 18% of the RDA.
- Iron: 15% of the RDA.
- Zinc: 13% of the RDA.
- Potassium 9% of the RDA.
- Over 10% of the RDA for vitamins B1, B2 and B6.
- Small amounts of calcium, B3 (niacin) and vitamin E.
bottom of page