- Due to caries prevention stevioside is increasingly used in toothpaste.
- Since Stevioside does not affect blood sugar levels, it does n’t cause cravings or sugar addiction. It is therefore particularly recommended for sweets for children.
- It can also be used for baking.
- Fructose is a component of many products for diabetics. This substance is much faster metabolized in body fat than glucose and can lead to obesity when consumed in quantity. Stevia would be a good alternative.
- In all the recipes (cooking and baking books for diabetics) where a sweetener such as Aspartame is listed, Steviolglykoside may also be used.
- Sucralose is used as a sweetener with excellent sugar taste in energy-reduced or sugar-free soft drinks, desserts, jams, jams, chewing gum, confectionery, pharmaceuticals, fruit preparations for yoghurts as well as in the aroma and dental industry.
- Sucralose can be used almost anywhere where there is a need for a low-calorie sweetness. This is the case with sweet and sour fruit and vegetables, sweet and sour fish, seafood and shellfish preserves, sauces, mustard and food supplements.
- The sweetness has a very wide range and is 70 – 450 times higher compared to cane sugar.
- It tastes naturally sweet and full-bodied in the right dosage.
- The taste holds a little longer than sugar.
- Stevioside is virtually calorie-free.
- It prevents caries and plaque and it is heat resistant suitable up to 200°C and thus is good for cooking and baking.
- Stevioside is tasty and improves digestion, that is why it is also used in products such as pickles and mustard.
- It has no dependence potential
- Sucralose (E955) is an artificial sweetener without unpleasant bitter aftertaste, which is approximately 600 times sweeter than sucrose (table sugar).
- It tastes exactly like sugar and has a clean, quickly recognizable and long-lasting sweet flavor.
- Sucralose has a good heat resistance, liquid and storage stability, which is required for various foods and beverages.
- The sweetener is also in acidic products, in addition, sucralose is extremely stable in dry products such as hot drinks and powders prepared desserts as well as a tabletop sweetener.
- It has no calories and does not promote the formation of caries.
- Due to its heat stability the sweetener is also suitable for baking.