- Mate tea is very high in antioxidants; it’s got about 90% more antioxidants than green tea. Yerba mate has significant immune boosting properties. It can slow the signs of aging, detoxify the blood and prevent many types of cancer. Yerba mate also helps reduce stress and insomnia.
- A study on small mammals suggests that yerba mate can lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar level.
- Yerba mate can help the body to produce more bile and soften your stool, allowing your body’s digestive system to operate more smoothly.
- Even though yerba mate is a stimulant, it can help you sleep sounder. Sleep is a critical component of a healthy life.
- Unlike other stimulants which can cause undue stress on your heart, yerba mate can actually be helpful to your heart by increasing supply of oxygen to the heart.
- It can also relax your blood vessels, increasing circulation and lowering blood pressure.
- Yerba mate is also believed to reduce inflammation of the lungs.
- In foods, mate is used to make a tea-like beverage, known as maté or Yerba Maté, which is very popular in Brazil, Paraguay, and Argentina.
- If you’re looking for a morning beverage that provides energy without the side effects of coffee, you might consider trying yerba mate
- Mate tea is refreshing and stimulating drink and drank national Paraguay.
- Used as a medicinal remedy for fever with headaches and migraines, rheumatism, as a light anti-depressant.
- Use topically on skin for burns, ulcers, as antibacterial patch.
- Mate is renal assembly (gathering herbs for the treatment of kidney and bladder).
- Thanks to the vitamin and mineral composition and apetytoznyzhuyuchiy action is an excellent tool for pohudinni.
- Can be part of many soft drinks and teas teams.