- Due to the high content of fatty acids improves mental function and concentration.
- High fiber content helps improve digestion and restore a sense of inner well-being.
- Grain promote better and longer retain fluid in the body due to the formation of gel-like environment in the gut. That also slows the absorption of carbohydrates, so you remain active longer and filled with energy.
- They are the richest plant source of Omega-3 (the vital fats that protect against inflammation—such as arthritis—and heart disease). In fact, they contain more Omega-3 than salmon.
- There’s evidence to suggest they can reduce blood pressure.
- The high content of antioxidants to prevent aging and especially the skin.
Components: Per 100g
Omega 9-3.2 g
Omega 3-21.4 g
Omega 6-7.9 g
vitamin A (mg/kg)-29.1
vitamin E (mg/kg)-27.5
vitamin B3 (mg/kg)-11.3
Physical report: Result
Humidity- 7% - 8%