- Amaranth is rich in B vitamins and minerals. Calcium, magnesium and iron in it most of all crops in the world, and potassium revered takes 2nd place.
- Affects useful in processes of concentration and mental activity, struggles with migraines and chronic headaches.
- 20% amaranth is unsaturated fatty acid, which is extremely beneficial for the body.
- Accommodates twice more fiber than wheat.
- It has 15% more protein than other grains pleasing that grows in Europe, especially not interchangeable amino acids lysine, tryptophan, tsystin.
- Free from gluten. So feel free to be used by people who are allergic to gluten vegetable protein contained in wheat, life, and other grains.
- Because of its ability to easily absorbance – especially useful for young children and youth.
- When it comes to baking Amaranth flour are not interchangeable for gluten-free baked goods.
- Grain amaranth can be used simply sprinkling their daily meals, fresh salads, vegetable side dishes, muesli.